AlbaChem D-Grade Ink Degradent Biodegradable Screen Wash
D-Grade Ink Degradent Screen Wash quickly breaks down plastisol, solvent, graphic and other types of screen printing inks. A very strong cleaner with a low odor, D-Grade make the reclamation process fast and easy. Drain safe and biodegradable, D-Grade can be used on press, in a washout booth or recirculating system.
- Specially formulated to remove plastisol ink from both water resistant and pure photopolymer type stencils without softening or damaging the stencil
- Excellent ink degradent for the removal of offset from rollers and blankets. Will not swell the rubber surface
- Excellent emulsifying and degreasing properties
- Dissolves fresh and dried printing inks currently utilized by the industry
- Low vapor pressure, and low odor
- Completely biodegradable with low volatility. Washes off with water