Hotronix Cap Heat Press Platens
Heat printing on hats is easy, whether youre decorating an oversized baseball cap or a youth visor. Each platen has been designed with a specific hat it mind. Also use them to personalize umbrellas, collars, cuffs, socks, and more. Platens fit the Hotronix Auto Cap and The MAXX cap heat presses.
- 2 ¾” x 6 ½” Low Profile: For caps that have small printing surfaces on the front. Perfect for visors.
- 3″ x 5 ¾” Low Crown: Use with caps that have a low crown or mid-sized printing area.
- 4″ x 6 ½” Full Profile: For caps that have full front crowns.
- 4″ x 8 ¾” Sub Foam: For oversized caps and other headwear with large printing surfaces.
- 3 ½” x 6″ Standard: Comes standard on all of our cap heat presses.
- Best Value: Set of 4 Platens includes Low Profile, Sub Foam, Full Profile, Low Crown
Check out our blog article on the power of a platen and its various uses in any garment printing pipeline!