Discontinued - DAF Polypropylene Display Film, Synthetic Paper 7Mil Opaque Grey Back
Polypropylene Display Film 6 mil 100% Polypropylene “low glare” Satin Film Common Applications: Photo Printing, Promotional Advertising Retail-POP , Tradeshows, Backlit, Maps, Posters, Calendars, Tags and many more. Key Features & Benefits • White Polypropylene offering “low glare” Satin Finish. • Fast dry times and excellent ink adhesion. • Water, Scratch and Tear resistant. • Environmentally responsible: Offering the ability to recycle material subject to final application. • Compatibility: Use with Eco, Solvent, UVC, Latex printers.
DAF Single-sided Polypropylene Display Film is a 6 mil, 100% polypropylene film. It has a satin finish, universal poster, and is designed for use in photo printing, promotional advertising, retail, trade shows, backlit, maps, posters, calendars, etc. DAF Single-sided Polypropylene Display Film is for use with Solvent, Eco-solvent, Latex, and UV printers.
- White polypropylene offering “low-glare” satin finish.
- Environmentally responsible: offering the ability to recycle material subject to final application.
- Use with Mild Solvent, Eco-solvent, UVC, and Latex printers.
Specialized photo printing, posters, maps, calendars, window displays, promotional advertising, and retail.
- Product Type: Media
- Size: 54" x 1644'
- Ink Type: Eco-solvent, latex, Solvent, UV Curable
- Thickness: 8 Mils
- Media Type: Film
Construction: 6 mil polypropylene film
Standard Widths: 54”
Put-Up: 164-foot rolls
- RPPFILMS-54164 – Polypropylene Film 54” x 164’ available. Base Material PP Synthetic Paper
- Gloss Satin
- White Point 94 Caliper 150 ± 20
- Shelf Life Minimum 1 year when stored at 70F (21C) at 50% RH