Epson SureColor P5000 Standard Edition Printer
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Nozzle Configuration: Color and monochrome heads; 360 nozzles x 10
Professional 17" wide-format 10-color inkjet printer.
Designed to set the benchmark for professional imaging excellence, the 17" Epson® SureColor P5000 Series offers a refined design for enhanced performance and reliability. Ideal for professional photographic, fine art, graphic design and proofing applications, it features our advanced PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and Epson Precision Dot screening technologies, developed to work exclusively with 200 mL UltraChrome HDX® pigment ink cartridges. UltraChrome HDX, our next-generation pigment ink technology, is independently rated by Wilhelm Research for up to 200 years for color prints and up to 400 years for black-and-white prints, more than twice our previous generation of ink1. Plus, get versatile media handling with automatic switching between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder.
- Refined printer design
- improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density
- higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence
- offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink1
- Remarkable detail
- Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling
- automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition
- 10-color UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
- Commercial Edition
- includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE® PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching2, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm
- ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints
- Easy to use
- 2.7" LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer
- Epson Print Layout
- simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
- Optional On-Board Spectrophotometer
- Epson SpectroProofer UVS developed jointly with X-Rite automates color profile creation, printer linearization, and proof verification.
- Epson UltraChrome HDX T913 Inks (200 ML)
- Epson 1-Year Extended Service Whole Unit Exchange for SureColor P5000 Series Printer