HIX 4827 SubliPro 48" Conveyor Sublimation Oven
HIX SubliPro 48" Conveyor Sublimation Oven Features:
- Cures both plastisol and waterbased inks
- Digital belt speed controls
- Stainless steel belt
- Digital temperature controls
- Single and multiple zone controls
- Relay and heater lights
- Heater and control overload protection
- Multiple heaters (up to 12 units)
- Recirculating airflow on units 10' and longer
- Recirculating air zones and airflow speed on units 10' and longer
- Insulation under the top skin on all units
- Wheel options on all units
For a high-volume sublimation, the 36" wide SubliPro is the ideal conveyor oven for your business. For the production of around 350 mugs per hour, the HIX SubliPro Oven is a perfect choice. As the only one of its kind in the industry, this oven can sublimate on a variety of substrates: wide, tall, short, white, colored, or black, up to a height of 8.5". This includes an ever-growing variety of sizes and shapes such as cat and dog bowls, shot glasses, beer steins, latte mugs, glasses, and drinking bottles can be used with this conveyor oven.
With redesigned and repositioned heaters combined with an advanced airflow circulation, HIX was able to narrow the temperature variation within the oven chamber to within 10-15 ºF, sufficient to satisfy even the most demanding and unforgiving substrates (such as black mugs and top-to-bottom sublimation). The even temperature profile, the larger door opening, the advanced cooling system at the exit end of the conveyor, and the stainless steel belt all represent a significant upgrade over our previous mug oven design with this conveyor oven.
HIX SubliPro 48" Conveyor Sublimation Oven has a production capacity that is per hour estimated at 360 - 660 mugs produced per hour. This estimate is based off the assumption mugs are placed on 6" centers down the belt, 7 across on 48" belts, with 12 minute retention time inside this conveyor oven. Please note actual output will depend on ink requirement of retention time in the oven, temperature set, and efficiency of an operator loading the belt included with the conveyor oven.
- Unit Length Total: 27' (823cm)
- Unit Width Total: 57" (145cm)
- Oven Unit Height Total: 74" (188cm) (to top of exhaust)
- Cooler Unit Height Total: 74" (188cm)
- Belt Width: 48" (61cm)
- Oven Length: 132"
- "Dead" Conveyor Space: 12" (between oven & cooler)
- Conveyor Entrance Length: 36"
- Conveyor Exit Length: 36"
- Fume Hood: 12" each end
- Oven Throat / Door Openings: 9" with curtains
- Belt Speed Control: Digital
- Belt Type: Stainless Steel
- Belt Direction: Right-to-left (when facing control box)
- Temperature Control-Type: Digital - West 6100
- Number of Temp Control Zones: 2 Zones
- Relay Lights: Yes - 9
- Heater Lights: Yes - 18
- Recirculating Airflow: Yes - variable
- Number of Recirculating Air Zones: 2 Zones
- Recirculating Airflow Speed: 6000CFM
- Exhaust Duct Size: 10"
- Exhaust CFM at 60HZ: 1000CFM
- Cooler Section: Yes
- Cooler Length: 7' (213cm)
- Cooler CFM: 5500CFM
- Wheels on Legs? Yes
- Certifications - ETL/CE/CSA: None
- Crating fee will apply. Please call us at (714) 576-2900.