HIX Value Series HT-400E Analog Clamshell Heat Press Machine 15″ x 15″
The HIX® HT-400E analog clam shell heat press is manufactured from robust all steel construction. The large substrate clearance allows it to handle any job with a maximum work surface of 15” x 15”. This is a heavy-duty affordable press for the budget minded business. It also uses the same lifetime warrantied heating element as our Premier models.
- All Metal Construction
- Analog Full Range Heat Control up to 400°F
- Separate Digital Timer Included
- 15” x 15” platen sizes
- Compatible with Textile & Non-Textile Substrates
- Lifetime warranty on the Heating Element
The optional Splitter Stand in Electric Blue is available for purchase and is a great addition to this press.
SPLITTER STAND BENEFITS:
- Cantilever construction allows you to drape the shirt around and below the lower platen, keeping part of the shirt away from the heat.
- Avoids color migration of sublimation inks into the inside and the back of the shirt.
- When used in combination with an optional pad protector it allows for quick and easy installation, removal, and manipulation of shirts.
- Allows zippers and pockets to be placed under the lower platen keeping them away from the heat casting.
- Eliminates scorching on products.
- Keeps transfers from sticking.
- Minimizes ink and dust from transfers and garments.
- Allows user to gang multiple transfers.
- Prevents dyes in colored garments from staining the heat platen.
- Protects rubber pad from wear and stains.
- Increases the lifetime of the rubber pad.
- Allows smooth movement for positioning product and transfer.
- Provides a non-sticking, easily cleaned work surface.