Discontinued - HIX R2R 45T Air Operated Roll-To-Roll Label Press
HIX R2R 45T Air Operated Roll-To-Roll Label Press Features:
- Quick Release -Toolless locking hub for quick change over between roll labels
- Over/Under Multicolor index reader - easily adjustable to read either side of the label with a teachable sensor for accurate indexing
- Toolless Web guides - adjust web guides quickly and easily for accurate web tracking
- Emergency Stop
- Manual/Auto Selection - Drive selection Button
- Jog Button - For manually advancing roll transfers during set-up operations
HIX R2R 45T Air Operated Roll-To-Roll Label Press:
- Substrates include care labels but also shirt necks and sleeves, pockets, etc. (any small transfer application with large quantity demand)
- The roll-to-roll label press comes with a 4 x 4 standard platen, 3 ¾ x 3 ¾ effective transfer size.
- The 8diameter maximum label roll capacity
- Over/under multi-color index reader for opaque (paper) carrier fil
- Optional reader for transparent carrier file
- Safe 2-handed control switch and emergency stop function
- Auto/manual operation selection
- Override the jog button
- Integrated touch-screen controller provides-- easy user access to a menu of options, including-- 4 programmable presets for easy toggling between various temp/time combination settings (including two-step transfer setting)-- temperature readout (set and actual temperature up to 450 °F /232 °C),-- time readout (set and actual count-down timer up to 99 minutes 99secs), and-- pressure readout (intensity value between 1-very light to 9-very strong)
- Dimensions: D16" x W33" x H26"
- Available as 220 volts for additional $1858"
- O.D. Max Roll Size4"x5"
- Standard Heat Platen Digital Timer - Adjustable up to 999 seconds shows the countdown on the readout
- Digital Heat Control - adjustable up to 425F and displays the current temperature
- Optical Two-Hand Control Switches - Requires the operator to have hands clear of heat head when operating machine
- Interchangeable Lower Platen - Quick change over of lower pad for shaped dies
- Air Control (requires only 4cfm air) - Fully adjustable pressure range control
- Core-less Take up Reel - Easily discard spent roll stock; no core, no tape, simply place the end of the roll between reel fingers
- Lighted Power Button120 volt, 4 amps, 450 watts
- Heat Press weight 113 Lbs
- Shipping weight 138 Lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on the heating element/ One-year warranty on components