Hotronix Dual Air FUSION Heat Press
Don't stress about your heat press giving up on you! Stay in the know with the latest maintenance tips for your heat press machine here.
Save time and space with the Dual Air FUSION heat press from Stahls. Using two workstations that operate independently or in unison, the Dual Air Fusion maximizes printing efficiency. This is one of the best presses for DTG printing as the Dual Air FUSION lets you pre-treat at one station while post-curing with the other.
The press automatically adjusts time and pressure as it shuttles between workstations. Controlled by a touchscreen and foot pedal, the Dual Air FUSION operates easily for both dual and independent operations. Also, the press assures your job is on target every time. with a Laser Alignment System.
Dual Air FUSION Features:
- Touchscreen controls with smart screen stylus
- Integrated Laser Alignment System
- User-safe push-button/ foot pedal operation
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base and top assemblies.
- 16" x 20" Quick Change lower platens (2)
|Power||220 Volts. 20 Amps / 3500 Watts|
|Requirements||Air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horse power and 5-gallon hold tank, 120 PSI. Uses 2.3 CFM.|
|Recommended Table Size||24" x 36" x 28" in diameter with a height of 30"|
|Shipping||45" x 45" x 30", 410 lbs|
*Crating Fee: $200
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
- 2.0 HP (Rated/Running)
- 10 Gallon Steel Tank
- 6.40 CFM @ 40 PSI
- 5.30 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
- Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- Two - 1/4″ Industrial female quick connectors
- Easy Start Valve - For Less Starting Amperage
- Condor Pressure Switch
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 110v / 60 hz
- Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- Dedicated 15 amp outlet -14 gauge 25ft cord - Min. 5500 Watt Generator
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 120 Seconds
- Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 25 Seconds
- Duty Cycle - 70/30
- Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- 10 Gal. Steel Air Tank With Wheel Kit - Easy to move around.
- L (16") x W (15.1") x H (35.9")
- 82.5 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Two Air Filters
- UL Certified