Silhouette Mint Custom Stamp Maker
- Silhouette Mint™ Custom Stamp Maker
- 15 mm x 60 mm stamp kit
- 30 mm x 30 mm stamp kit
- 4 ink bottles in black, red, blue, and yellow
- Power cable & USB cable
- 50 exclusive designs (download)
- Silhouette Mint™ software (download)
Design and create your own custom stamps with the Silhouette Mint™. The machine’s special thermal printing ability lets you create 3D reliefs of custom designs on Mint stamp sheets. Simply apply Mint inks to your stamp and you are ready to roll. Stamp up to 50 times before reapplying additional ink.
Design it, Mint it, ink it, stamp it
The Mint system is driven by powerful custom software, Mint Studio™ (included with purchase). WIth Mint Studio™, you can create the perfect stamp by doing any one of the following:
- Import images to create a stamp
- Turn photos into an amazingly detailed stamps
- Turn designs from the Silhouette Design Store into stamps
- Use any font from your computer to create custom text for your stamp
- Create your own design
Create Custom Stamps Easily
- Mint stamps are unlike any stamp you've seen before. Use images, text, photos, and more to create your own designs. The Mint is perfect for business, school, or personal use.
Hit the Ground Running.
- The Silhouette Mint comes with stamp sheets, mounts, labels, and 4 ink colors to help you get started.
- Mint It - Insert a stamp sheet and send your design to the Mint machine to create a thermal print
- Ink It - Use any of Silhouette's 18 Mint Ink colors to fill in the shite space. To make your stamp more dynamic, use lots of different colors!
- Stamp It - After you let the ink absorb and do a few test stamps to make the image clearer, start stamping away! Use your stamp on envelopes, cards, tags, notes, and more.
Ready-Made, Just For you.
- No design experience? No problem! Turn any design from the Silhouette. Design Store into a custom stamp. There are over 180,000 designs available for you to use!
Powered by Mint Studio
- The Silhouette Mint comes with its own free software to help you bring your stamps to life. You can even import files from Silhouette Studio for even more options.
These Stamps Don't Quit
- Because of the unique method of thermal printing, the Mint Ink is absorbed into the stamp, allowing you to reuse your stamp 50 or more times before it needs to be reinked.
See the Unparalleled Potential
- Stamps can give such a homemade and personalized feel to your projects. Convey all your sentiments with one of a kind stamps, and use those stamps hundreds of times over.