Practix PM-OK-06 Sublimation Transfer Press
The Practix dye sublimation rotary heat model OK-06 is available in 26" or 4"8 wide printable widths. The solid state controlled heated drum is 6³ (150 mm) in diameter. This model can be used for transferring on continuous or roll materials. This heat transfer machine is small and affordable offering the Practix high quality innovative engineered design using a heavy duty frame, automation, and best quality electrical and pneumatic components like all Practix heat transfer equipment, including sublimation machines, lamination machinery and embossing equipment.
The PM-OK-06 features including:
- 26³ (660mm) and 48³ (1220mm) Belt width allows easy digital dye sublimation transfer printing.
- 6³ diameter drum lets the OK-06 match the output of digital printers
- Perfect for press side transfer paper testing.
- Simple operation and consistent color.
- Heavy duty machined frame.
|BELT WIDTH||28³ (710mm)||48³ (1220mm)|
|POWER REQD||1200 W||2000 W|
|APPROX WEIGHT||240LB (110Kg)||300LB (135Kg)|
|DIMENSIONS||18³ W / 45³ L / 15³ H||18³ W / 65³ L / 15³ H|