Triangle Tri-Flex Multi Purpose Process Plastisol Ink -1 Gallon
Tri-Flex 1100 Series plastisol, is formulated for direct wet-on-wet printing of athletic and leisure garments and can also be used for the manufacture of plastisol transfers. This screen printing ink comes in various colors.
Directions for the Triangle Tri Flex Multi Purpose 110 Process Yellow Plastisol Ink
- Stock: For direct prints, knit and woven T-shirts, sweatshirts, jerseys, fleece goods, and bandanna stock can be useful for screen printing supplies. Also, all the modern designs of transfer release papers can be utilized to generate cold peel transfers. Hot Peel transfers can also be attained with the use of Hot-Peel paper for the screen printing ink.
- Stencils All types of solvent resistant emulsions are suitable for screen printing ink.
- Screen Mesh: An 110T monofilament is the most common choice for plastisol ink; direct printing may also utilize mesh sizes 60T to 280T monofilament or equivalent for the screen printing supplies.
- Curing Proces: 315 ° F TO 330 °F ranging on ink deposit, fabric type, ink color, and dryer efficiency. Failure to not correctly cure is the main reason for ink adhesion failure. Thick ink deposits do need additional energy (longer dwell time) to cure, same process for a 100% cotton fabric because of its high moisture content will deduct the curing efficiency in correlation to a 50/50 cotton polyester mix. Dark colors take in the heat and cure faster than light colors in screen printing ink. Colors, which reflect heat metallics, glitters and shimmers, also require more energy to cure properly for plastisol ink. Finally, the use of a Forced Air Dryer is far more efficient for a thorough cure than the use of a Radiant Heat Unit can be used for screen printing supplies.
- Wash-up: Tri-sol 25 or equivalent (Mineral Spirits) for screen printing supplies.
- Storage Procedure: Store at room temperature. Keep away from heat for this screen printing supplies.