iColor Select 2 Step Transfer and Adhesive Media Kit for Textiles
iColor 2-Step Standard Transfer Media is used as a set, comprising of a "Transparent Transfer Sheet" and an "Adhesive Sheet".
Good alternative when a less expensive, stretchable 2 step media is required
The media kit allows you to transfer prints from the iColor printer series (including white and fluorescent color prints) onto various garments, especially dark fabrics.
The white adhesive applied as a result of the 2-step process enhances the color of your print, and increases the adhesion to your garment for maximum durability, opacity and vibrancy on your finished product. Rasterization and breathability integrated into your design, as well as using the garment color as a mask, will enhance the stretch limit and softness of your finished product. iColor 2-Step Standard 550-560 Transfer Media is a weed-free system, ensuring little time is wasted picking and weeding your transfer prints, enabling you to produce detailed, quality images while dramatically reducing your production time.
1. These are sold as a set and cannot be sold individually.
2. These will also work with several popular color laser printers. Simply check with your printer manufacturer to be sure.
3. White toner enabled printers are highly suggested for best results
- 8.27" x 11.69" (25 pack / 100 pack)
- 8.27" x 17" (25 pack / 100 pack)
- 11.69" x 16.54" (25 pack / 100 pack)
- 11.8" x 19" (25 pack / 100 pack)
- iColor 500/600
- iColor 550/540
- iColor 800