Vastex D1000 Entry Level Infrared Dryers 26" Belt x 4' Long
- SMART: PTFE coated fiberglass belt with tracking system
- BELT WIDTH (max garment width): 26″ (66 cm)
- HEATER WIDTH: 20″ (51 cm)
- ADJUSTABLE: Speed, temperature, heater height and tilt
- FAST: 110+* shirts per hour with plastisol and 50+* with discharge
- PRECISE: Powerful infrared heater with tight coil pattern and heat shields
- VALUABLE: Best warranty, high quality, exceptional service
- COMPACT: Total footprint is about 10 sq.ft (3 sq.m)
- OPTIONAL: 10″ front conveyor extension
With a 26 in. (66 cm) wide by 46 in. (116.8 cm) long conveyor belt, the D-1000 Compact Infrared Conveyor is sized to accommodate wider jackets and sweats, and wider printed images, than a Vastex sub-compact D-100 Conveyor Dryer with 18 in. (46 cm) wide belt. An available 10 in. (25.4 cm) front conveyor extension increases the standard infeed of 15 in. (38.1 cm) to 25 in. (63.5 cm) for loading of heavier and larger garments.
At 46 in. (116.8 cm) long and 32 in. (81.3 cm) wide overall, the unit fits on tabletops or on utility carts with tops as small as 30 in. (76.2 cm) square, and is available with an optional S1-27 mobile stand shown at right. It is also suitable for mobile screen printers to power on site using a small generator at fairs, concerts, trade shows and other events where larger garments as well as tees may be screen printed.
It is available in 120V or 240V models equipped with a 20 in. (50.8 cm) wide by 16 in. (40.6 cm) long, 2050 watt heater that carries the same 15-year warranty as all Vastex infrared heaters.
Variable controls for both heat intensity and conveyor speed allow fine-tuning of the drying process according to ink type, ink coverage, desired cure temperature, and rate at which items are being printed.
The heater can be raised, lowered and pivoted using lock knobs on the sides of the heating chamber according to the thickness of printed garments and/or the angle of printed images on irregularly shaped items, for uniform curing of the printed area using minimum energy. Heater shields are included as standard to maximize edge-to-edge temperature consistency for increased image quality.
The compact unit is CE certified and shippable worldwide via UPS, FedEx, DHL and other small package carriers.