Vastex EconoRed II High Production Infrared Conveyor Dryer
- EconoRed II dryers in 30 and 54 in. (76 and 137 cm) belt widths cure garments screen-printed with plastisol, water-based inks or discharge at high rates.
- Model ER-II-30 with 30 in. (76 cm) wide belt and two 24 in. (61 cm) wide heaters (total 7,200 watts) cures up to 300 plastisol-printed garments/h, or 100 garments/h screen-printed with water-based ink or discharge.
- Model ER-II-54 with 54 in. (137 cm) wide belt and two 48 in. (122 cm) heaters (total 14,400 watts) cures up to 600 plastisol-printed garments/h, or 200 garments/h screen-printed with water-based ink or discharge.
Capacity of both models can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled by adding one, two or three modular heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions-as new or when needs grow. A top-mounted ventilation system filters exhaust air, cools the enclosure's outer skin, and evacuates moisture and fumes from the heating chamber. It also makes ER-II dryers over 20 percent quieter and 5 in. (13 cm) narrower, and allows the control box to be positioned the right side (standard) or left side of the enclosure to suit shop layouts. All heaters feature closely spaced coils that provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing, and come with a 15-year warranty.
The Vastex Infrared Focusing System allows heater adjustment to any height from 2 to 7 in. (5.1 to 17.8 cm) above the belt, allowing the operator to compensate for bulky garments or hats, and can be customized to provide additional heater clearance. All models include a digital belt speed display and a belt tracking system for increased belt life. The digital PID temperature controller is accurate to +/- 1°F (+/-0.5°C), allowing the operator to fine-tune or accurately repeat drying results at any future time.
- ADVANCED: Top-mounted, Focused Exhaust Air System evacuates fumes and moisture quickly
- QUIET: 20% quieter than earlier models
- HEAVY DUTY: "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System
- PRECISE: Infrared Focusing System allows 2 - 7 in. (5 - 17.7 cm) belt-to-heater height adjustment to accommodate bulky garments or hats, and can be customized to provide additional heater clearance
- BELT WIDTH (Maximum garment width): 30" (76 cm) or 54" (137 cm)
- HEATER WIDTH: 24" (61 cm) or 48" (122 cm)
- MAXIMUM IMAGE WIDTH: 18 in. (46 cm) or 42 in. (107 cm)
- ACCURATE: Temperature controller accurate to +/-1°F (+/-0.5°C)
- CONSISTENT: Heavy duty DC belt speed motor with digital voltage display
- INNOVATIVE: Shorter, slimmer and quieter with high heat and production
- EXPANDABLE: Add heat chambers at 36 in. (91 cm) long each, and 18 in. (46 cm) belt extensions, front or rear
- Heating chambers @ 36 in. (91 cm) long
- Belt extensions, front or rear @ 18 in. (46 cm) long
- Control box on left side (right side standard)
- 3 Phase and 208, 380, 480 voltages
- Exhaust hood for extra fume extraction
- Hat support rail
- Locking casters for mobility
- Reversing belt/HD Drive
- Additional heater clearance